Let us know what you think—what you like, what you don’t care for as much, and what you'd like to see included in a future season. We want to know what inspires you to come! Include your name or not, as you like.
2016 - 2017
|Support the Tuscarawas
Pops in the Park
September 4, 2016 | 7:00 pm
The Tuscarawas Philharmonic will present its annual “Pops in the Park” concert at Tuscora Park at 7 p.m., Sunday, September 4, the grand finale of the Pepsi/RTYSummer Showcase series’ 2016 entertainment season, with a crowd-pleasing program. Always an audience favorite, the free concert features entertaining and upbeat selections from marches to movie music.
RTY | The John & Orlena Marsh Foundation | The Times Reporter |
Dutchman Hospitality Group, Inc. | Barbour Publishing | Hitchcock Sound Co. |
The City of New Philadelphia | Tuscarawas County Republican Party
- Pops in the Park | Sunday, Sept 4 - 7:00 pm at Tuscora Park
- Classic Hits! | Saturday, Oct 8 - 7:30 pm
- Selections from Handel's Messiah | Sunday, Dec 4 - 3:00 pm at New Phila First Baptist Church
- Yuletide Celebration: Childlike Wonder | Saturday, Dec 10 - 7:30 pm
- Violin and Vocal Virtuosity | Sunday, March 26 - 3:00 pm
- Rhapsody in Blue! | Saturday, April 22 - 7:30 pm
- Music and Dance | Saturday, June 3 - 7:30 pm
Take a look at our upcoming season, Philharmonic & Friends—2016/17!
It's going to be a remarkable celebration of all of our friends and the music we create together.
Selected locations for before/after concert/rehearsal dining